Fitness Walking Insoles
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Fitness Walking Insoles with superior cushioning that helps reduce muscle fatigue in your feet and legs so you can walk longer with greater comfort.
- Reduces stress and strain on your lower body while you walk
- Helps relieve and reduce muscle soreness so you can enjoy walking day after day
- Designed to protect each part of your foot through the full range of your stride
- With stimulating nodes for added responsiveness while walking
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Athletic Shoes and Sneakers
- 1. Activperform™ technology
Flexible arch shell to allow ease of movement of your foot through the full range of your stride
- 2. Slim Design
Fits in a variety of walking shoes and sneakers
- 3. Targeted Cushioning
In the heel and forefoot to protect each part of your foot when you walk
- 4. Stimulating Nodes
For added cushioning and pressure dispersion in the areas where your feet need it most to reduce the impact of walking
- Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Fitness Walking Insoles reduce shock, which helps reduce the wear and tear on your feet and legs.
- They feature Heel & arch support and a flexible toe bed to protect each part of your foot through the full range of your stride
- Slim design that fits in and enhances a variety of walking shoes and sneakers
Pull out the insole that came in your shoe, and place it on top of Dr. Scholl’s® insole with the heels lined up and fabric side facing up on both.
With a pen, trace along the toe area of your original insole to mark a line onto the Dr. Scholl’s® insole. Then trim the toe area along the line.
Slip Dr. Scholl’s® Fitness Walking insoles into your shoe with fabric facing up.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear