Massaging Gel® Basic Insoles
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Massaging Gel® Basic Insoles specifically for people who experience foot discomfort from wearing shoes.
- All-day comfort that fits in multiple shoes
- Flexible arch provides added support
- ¾ length fits easily in shoes and won’t crowd your toes
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Men's Dress Shoes
- 1. Targeted Cushioning
Reduce impact in ball of foot and heel to provide all-day comfort
- 2. Slim Design
3/4 foot length and slim profile fits easily in shoes and won’t crowd your feet
- 3. Massaging Gel® Waves
Provide more bounce in your step
- 4. Raised Arch Support
Provides flexible support to reduce the impact of walking by distributing pressure off the ball of foot and heel
- When you work on your feet all day, the muscles in your feet and legs can become fatigued from supporting your body and from the shock of walking on hard surfaces. This can leave you with tired, achy feet and legs and could slow you down.
- Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel® Basic Insoles provide the feel and comfort of Massaging Gel in a ¾ length design that will not crowd your toes and that can be used in multiple pairs of shoes. They provide relief of tired, achy feet and muscle fatigue for all-day comfort.
Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – Take them out first.
Place your new Massaging Gel® Basic insoles into shoe fabric side up.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear