- A corn is caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Corns on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
- Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Cushions provide cushioning protection against shoe pressure and friction to relieve pain.
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Cushions specifically for people who have painful corns on their feet.
- Provides immediate and all-day cushioning pain relief
- Soft latex foam cushions ease painful shoe pressure and friction
- Designed to stay on all day
- 9 cushions
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.
Detailed instruction inside package. For best results, repeat daily.
Wash and dry feet thoroughly.
Carefully remove cushion from backing & apply with hole directly over the corn or tender spot.