- A corn is caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Corns on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
- Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Removers provides corn treatment and cushioning protection against shoe pressure and friction to relieve pain.
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Removers specifically for people who have painful corns on their feet, and want a discreet way of removing them.
- Corn removers for feet
- Provides cushioning for immediate pain relief
- Clinically Proven to remove CORNS fast
- Maximum strength without a prescription
- Cushions to reduce painful shoe pressure
- Stays on all day and night
- Sweat and water resistant
- With thin & flexible Duragel® technology to fit well in shoes and wear comfortably on feet
- Patented Duragel® technology is thinner and more flexible than traditional foam cushions, so it fits more comfortably in shoes and stays on all day!
- Moves with you like a second skin. So comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing them!
- Includes medicated discs and corn cushions
- 6 cushions, 6 medicated discs
Salicylic acid 40% (Corn remover)
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
Detailed instructions available inside the package.
Place sticky side of disc directly over center of the corn.
Remove backing film marked “Step 1” and place center (adhesive side down) over the disc.
Remove backing film marked “Step 2” using the blue tab and firmly smooth down adhesive edge to skin.
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.