- Corns on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure, especially in ill-fitting/tighter shoes.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Cushions with DURAGEL® Technology help soften the corn and provide cushioning protection against shoe pressure and friction to relieve pain.
Corn Cushions With Duragel® Technology
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Cushions with DURAGEL® Technology specifically for people who have painful corns on their feet.
- Proven to help you walk in comfort
- Immediate pain relief
- Helps soften hard corns on your feet
- Stays on all day and all night
- Made with DURAGEL® technology: thin, flexible & nearly invisible cushions that fits easily into shoes
- 6 treatment cushions
Ensure the skin is clean, dry and free of creams and oils. Then Remove backing film marked “Step 1” and place center (adhesive side down) over corn.
Remove backing film marked “Step 2” using the blue tab and firmly smooth down adhesive edge to skin.
Replace when strip begins to loosen