- A corn is caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Corns on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
- Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Removers Soft Felt Pads use medicated discs to soften corns and remove them, while soft felt corn pads cushion the area and help relieve painful shoe pressure and friction.
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Removers Soft Felt Pads specifically for people who have painful corns on their feet.
- Removes corns fast – with as few as 2 treatments
- Maximum strength medicated discs (Salicylic Acid) soften corns and removes them safely
- Soft foam pads help to cushion the corn from painful shoe pressure and friction
- Designed to stay on all day
- 9 cushions, 9 medicated discs
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.
Salicylic acid 40% (Corn remover)
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
Detailed instruction inside package
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
If necessary, cut medicated disc to fit corn. Then apply medicated disc with the sticky side adhering to skin.
Cover medicated disc with enclosed cushion.
After 48 hours, remove medicated disc. May soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal.
For maximum corn pain relief, repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed)