Eco-Foam™ All-Day Insoles
Eco-Foam™ All-Day Insoles
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Eco-Foam™ All-Day Insoles to provide the support your feet need all day long with an eco-friendly design. The insoles combine recycled materials and plant-based oils to provide foam cushioning made for all-day wear and support from tired, achy feet. Experience our most eco-friendly insole while still receiving the support and quality you expect from Dr. Scholl’s®.
- 66% of the insoles and packaging is made with sustainable & recycled materials, including plant-based cushioning foam and natural cork arch support
- Foam cushioning bounces back so insoles won’t flatten*.
- The natural cork arch support allows extra flexibility as you move and works for all arch types.
- Not only is the insole comfortable and eco-friendly, the top cloth layer includes moisture wicking, Polygiene® Stays Fresh odor neutralizing technology.
- Contoured heel absorbs shock and provides heel support.
- Designed to fit comfortably in any shoe. Trim to fit.
*during normal use time
- 1. Plant-Based Cushioning Foam
Provides eco-conscious comfort and support.
- 2. Contoured Heel
Absorbs shock and improves support.
- 3. Natural Cork Arch Support
For all arch types.
- 4. Top cloth made from Recycled Plastics and treated with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Eco-Foam Odor-Neutralizing Technology
- Tired, achy feet are caused by overworking the foot muscles. It is more likely to occur if the foot is improperly supported. When the foot is improperly supported, it may not function as efficiently as a shock absorber. As a result, weight is not distributed efficiently, which can cause achy, sore and/or tired feet.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Eco-Foam™ All-Day Insoles help to distribute weight efficiently with the anatomical foam cushioning and arch support that does not flatten. The contoured heel helps to absorbs shock that helps to reduce achy and tired feet. Plus, there is the added benefit of experiencing eco-friendly all-day support!
Are the insoles in your shoes removable? Take them out first.
Place your insoles into the shoe, fabric side up.
Ensure that your insole lays flat against bottom of your shoe.
Enjoy your daily activities!
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.
Shop Related Products
Stabilizing Support Insoles, 1 Pair, Trim To FitImprove balance & posture so you can move more easily throughout the day$13.99
Float-On-Air Foam InsolesReduces stress and strain on your lower body while you walk.$12.99
Energizing Comfort with Massaging® Gel InsolesMore comfort and less muscle fatigue in feet and legs all day long$12.99
Work InsolesExtra shock absorption and cushioning for all-day comfort on your feet$16.99
Memory Fit® InsolesEnergizing support plus custom cushioning memory foam