- A wart is a skin growth caused by some types of human papillomavirus, (HPV). The virus can infect the top layer of skin and enters the body in an area of broken skin.
- Dr. Scholl’s® CLEAR Away® DURAGEL® Wart Remover works using salicylic acid to remove commons warts. The body then replaces the wart tissue with normal, new tissue.
Clear Away® Wart Remover with Duragel® Technology
We designed CLEAR Away® Wart Remover with DURAGEL® technology specifically for people with common warts who want a discreet way of removing them. Salicylic acid within the medicated discs helps remove common warts, while advanced DURAGEL® technology provides thin, flexible, and discreet cushioning, holding the disc in place.
Clinically proven removal of common and plantar warts
- With Duragel® Technology: thin & nearly invisible cushions that flex with you
- Medicated discs with salicylic acid
- Optimal for fingers & toes
- 9 cushions, 12 medicated discs
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.
Salicylic acid 40% (Wart remover)
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
Detailed instructions are available inside the package.