- A wart is a skin growth caused by some types of the human papillomavirus (HPV). The virus can infect the top layer of skin and enter the body in an area of broken skin.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Freeze Away® Wart Remover rapidly freezes the wart to aid its removal. The body then replaces the wart tissue with new, healthy tissue.
Freeze Away® Wart Remover
We specifically formulated Dr. Scholl’s® Freeze Away® Wart Remover for people who suffer from common and plantar warts.
- Removes warts with as few as one treatment
- Starts working instantly
- Uses a doctor-proven method to rapidly freeze the wart and aid its removal
- Safe to use on kids ages 4 and older
- Can be used discreetly for at home wart removal
- 7 disposable applicators
Attach open end of the white applicator to blue nozzle of pressurized can and twist clockwise to lock in place.
Place box with built-in activator on a table or other sturdy surface. Turn pressurized can upside down and insert the applicator into the activator, aligning the 3 tabs on the pressurized can with the 3 slots in the activator. Note: Pressurized can must be upside down to function properly.
Press down on pressurized can and hold for 2 to 3 seconds. You will hear a hissing sound the entire time as the applicator tip is being frozen. The applicator tip will be filled with cold liquid and you will see condensation (white frosty appearance). You may smell some dimethyl ether.
Leaving the applicator on the pressurized can, lightly press the tip of the applicator on the wart that is to be frozen for the treatment time directed in the booklet. Do not swab. Apply Freeze Away® Wart Remover immediately after you take it out of the activator and while it is still very cold or it will not work. There will be an aching, itching, stinging sensation as the wart is frozen.
After treatment, set pressurized can and activator out of reach of children.
After 2 minutes, grasp applicator by its plastic stem and remove from pressurized can by turning counter-clockwise. Discard the applicator after single use. Do not reuse applicator or touch the tip of the applicator with bare hands to ensure that you don’t reinfect the skin with the wart virus.
NOTE: Keep out of reach of children