Treat and beat Athlete’s Foot with clinically proven Tolnaftate to stop the itch and burn while also receiving the instant and lasting foot cooling of our unique menthol blend.
What are the Causes of Athlete’s Foot?
Athlete’s Foot is an infection caused by several strains of fungus that invades the skin surface and as a result causes the itching, burning and other symptoms of Athlete’s foot. The fungus that causes Athlete’s foot is contagious and can be spread in a number of ways including:
- Walking barefoot in public showers, around public swimming pools and on locker room floors where fungus can linger
- Wearing damp socks and tight shoes for prolonged periods of time where moisture can encourage fungus growth
- Sharing personal items such as towels and nail clippers with someone who has athlete’s foot
What are the Symptoms of Athlete’s Foot?
Symptoms of athlete’s foot can vary depending on the type and severity of the infection. Symptoms can include:
- Itchy, scaly skin between the toes
- Itching, burning feet
ITCHING & BURNING RELIEF IS HERE
Get relief of Athlete’s Foot itching and burning while also receiving instant foot cooling. Clinically Proven to relieve and prevent Athlete’s foot with daily use, our Instant Cool Foot Wipes relieve cracking and scaling due to Athlete’s foot on the feet and toes. Easy to use and convenient – no need to touch your feet.
- Alleviates itching and burning due to Athlete’s Foot
- The only Athlete’s Foot product that also delivers immediate cooling to your feet
- Clinically proven formula treats and prevents athlete’s foot when used as instructed
- Developed for convenience and ease of use without needing to touch feet
- Alleviates cracking and scaling caused by Athlete’s Foot fungus especially between the toes
How to use Instant Cool Athlete’s Foot Wipes
- Wash the affected area carefully and then dry thoroughly.
- Wipe affected area with the pad, applying a thin layer of solution twice a day, both morning and night.
- Take extra care when cleaning and treating skin between the toes. Make sure that your shoes fit properly and provide ventilation.
Children should be supervised when using this product. Use daily as instructed for four weeks when treating ringworm and athlete’s foot. Apply once or twice a day (morning and/or night) in order to prevent athlete’s foot.
Get relief of the itching and burning from Athlete’s Foot with the immediate cooling of our unique blend of menthol. With Clinically proven tolnaftate to relieve and prevent Athlete Foot with daily use, our Instant Cool Athlete’s Foot Treatment Spray also provides immediate cooling of the foot when used as directed.
- Relief from burning and itching
- The only Athlete’s Foot treatment that also provides immediate cooling
- Clinically proven effective at treating and preventing athlete’s foot when used as directed
- Clear formula doesn’t leave behind a powdery residue
- Easy-to-use spray delivers medication without the need to touch feet
How to use Instant Cool Athlete’s Foot Treatment Spray
- Wash feet with soap and water, paying extra attention to the area between the toes. Dry thoroughly.
- Shake the can well and spray a light layer of product to the affected area twice a day, both morning and night.
- Change socks and shoes every day. Wear shoes that fit well and ventilate.
Be sure to supervise children when using this product. Use as directed every day for four weeks to treat athlete’s foot and ringworm. For the prevention of athlete’s foot, apply once or twice every day (morning and/or night).
Steps you can take to help prevent Athlete’s Foot
- Wear moisture-wicking socks and change them daily.
- Try to avoid wearing the same pair of shoes two days in a row.
- When possible, wear open-toed shoes to let your feet air out.
- Wash your feet daily using soap and water. Clean and dry thoroughly between your toes.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as toenail clippers and towels with someone who has athlete’s foot.
- Wear shoes when walking around locker rooms and swimming pools.
Instant Cool Testimonials from drscholls.com
Got this for my husband, he’s in work boots all day and into the evening and his feet get really bad. So we sprayed some on before he went to work. He said his feet felt good all day. When he came home he took his boots off and his feet weren’t all red and scaly, he was amazed. He’s been using it ever since and his feet look so much better. And he liked how it cooled his feet and didn’t feel that burn, like they usually were. So I would give it an A+.
I always wear sneakers or walking shoes so my toes and feet can feel itchy after a long day or exercising. These wipes are great in size, it is just enough for quick relief where I need it versus a spray which can get everywhere if not done right.
It gives relief
This spray is easy to use and it gives relief right away. It doesn’t leave your foot feeling sticky or leave unwanted residue. I find it helps a lot with the itching and burning. I like that it doesn’t dry my skin out either I can use this spray daily. It has a pleasant powder scent and doesn’t smell bad.
Dr. Scholl’s Instant Cool is so relieving after just one spray. It really does feel cool and relieved the itching and burning from athletes foot. It feels so much better than a cream and works fast. I love that it isn’t messy like a cream and doesn’t leave a powdery residue in socks. Since it’s a spray it’s more convenient to carry and apply as needed to work or the gym. I recommend Dr. Scholl’s to anyone who needs relief from athletes foot and doesn’t want a messy cream.
Great Product That’s Easy to Use!
I had a chance to use these pads recently after a walkathon where I got a severe case of athletes foot and they proved themselves from the get-go. They are easy to use, cleaner than the spray with no over spray or residue, and the menthol is very cooling that lasts longer then other like products. I even think it helped my athlete’s foot breakout clear up quicker then usual. It’s nice to have disposable pads that make application easy that can reach all areas as sprays miss some parts and creams require using bare finger to get into the crevices of your feet. These are a pleasure on my feet and will be taking to Europe soon to help refresh after daily walking and prevent further breakouts. Dr, Scholl’s has created another great product.
Dr. Scholl’s Cool Athlete’s Foot Wipes
My husband and I love to exercise and, to say the least sometimes we suffer from Athlete’s feet and, burning and itching sensations from overdoing it. As soon as we received these Dr. Scholl’s wipes both my husband and I applied them to our feet. We were so thrilled that they were so easy to apply and, had a instant cooling feeling with a nice blend of menthol. We are both so pleased with these Dr. Scholl’s wipes and, recommend them to anyone that encounters the same issues. We will definitely keep them handy. They are awesome!
This is great for runners like myself, It works so fast to help cool and calm my feet. It is easy to apply and the effects last a long time, the spray is easy to travel with and I keep it in my gym bag or in the car.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scholl’s Instant Cool contains Tolnaftate Antifungal 1% which is the maximum strength available over-the-counter.
Yes, Dr. Scholl’s Instant Cool contains a clinically proven effective ingredient, Tolnaftate, to treat athlete’s foot.
Yes, Dr. Scholl’s Instant Cool can help prevent athlete’s foot when it’s used as directed.
• Dr. Scholl’s Instant Cool Treatment Spray and Wipes both contain an effective antifungal ingredient to treat athlete’s foot while also delivering immediate cooling.
• Dr. Scholl’s Instant Cool Athlete’s Foot Treatment Spray goes on clear and doesn’t leave behind a powdery residue.
• Dr. Scholl’s Instant Cool Athlete’s Foot Treatment Wipes make it easy to apply medication directly to affected skin, even hard-to-reach spots like between the toes
The duration of an athlete’s foot infection depends on a number of factors including how severe the infection is and how successful treatment is. Some cases of athlete’s foot can be treated successfully at home using over-the-counter products such as Dr. Scholl’s Instant Cool Treatment Spray and Wipes. It’s important to use the treatment as instructed for the full four week period in order to ensure best results and reduce the risk of the infection returning. Some cases of athlete’s foot are more severe and don’t respond to over-the-counter treatments. In these cases, a prescription treatment may be required from a doctor. More severe cases of athlete’s foot may take longer to clear up.
Athlete’s foot is a skin infection caused by dermatophytes, a type of fungus. This common skin infection is contagious. It can spread through direct contact with someone who has athlete’s foot and through contaminated objects and surfaces. It can also spread from one part of the body to another.
The symptoms of athlete’s foot can depend on the specific type of infection someone has as well as how advanced the infection is. Many people with athlete’s foot experience an itchy rash that can sting and burn.
The most common symptoms can include:
• Itchy, scaly skin between the toes
• Itching, burning feet