Performance Sized to Fit Running Insoles
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE !
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Performance Sized to Fit Running Insoles to meet the special needs of runners, whether for recreational or more intense runs, these insoles are sized to fit and engineered for peak performance, injury prevention and pain management.
- Sized to fit: no trimming required.
- Properly placed arch support prevents over pronation and ensures that arch support is managed comfortably throughout the running stride.
- Unique foam composition of insole delivers an ideal balance of cushioning and support which optimizes the cushioning and energy return properties demanded by runners. This balance delivers constant management and relief of muscle fatigue during running.
- Helps relieve and prevent the pain from 3 common running injuries: runner’s knee, shin splints and plantar fasciitis
Designed ForAthletic Shoes and Sneakers
- 1. ActivPerform® Technology: Reduces shock impact by 40% to protect feet and knees
- 2. Size-Specific Arch: Offers motion control and helps to optimize energy return while comfortably improving your natural gait
- 3. Performance Plus™ Dual-Layer Cushioning: Experience more energy during your run with cushioning that distributes foot pressure from heel to toe
- 4. Metatarsal Support Padding: Relieves pressure and hot spots from nerve compression
- 5. X-FORM™ Reinforced Arch – Provides flexible support and enhanced stability by moving with your foots natural flex points to and adjusting to your running style
- 6. Polygiene® Odor Crunch Fabric Treatment: Continuously eliminate odors so both your shoe and insole stays fresh day after day
- 7. nDura™ Topcloth – Provides greater control by minimizing foot movement with hardwearing moisture-wicking topcloth material
- As you run, the foot is subject to the shock impact of 3 to 5 times your body weight with every step. Shock absorption and cushioning provide protection and allow the runner to run in the most efficient manner. If you don’t have the right shock absorption and cushioning, your body subconsciously tenses, waiting for the next ground strike robbing you of muscle energy.
- Dr. Scholl’s Performance Sized to Fit Running insoles are designed to meet the needs of runners at the highest level. No matter the size of the foot; shock absorption, cushioning and arch support are placed optimally to work precisely and in harmony with the runner.
Concentrate on your run, have the right mindset & log in your miles… we’ll take care of your feet!
Pull out the insole that came in your running shoe or sneaker.
Slip Dr. Scholl’s® Performance Running insoles into your shoes with fabric facing up.
We recommend replacing these insoles after 300-400 miles.