- Helps relieve and prevent the pain from 3 common running injuries: Runner’s knee, Shin Splints and Plantar Fasciitis
- Designed with Triple Zone Protection to support each stage of your running stride
- Reduces shock and helps reduce wear & tear on your feet and legs
- 1. Ball of Foot
Improves cushioning and distributes pressure through push-off
- 2. Reinforced Arch Support
Mid-sole reinforcement improves transition of weight from landing to push-off to match the unique needs of your running stride
- 3. Deep Heel Cup
Absorbs impact with every step
- As you run, the foot can be subject to the shock of 2-3 times your body weight with every step. Over time, this repetitive impact can cause painful injuries like runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Running Insoles reduce shock, which helps reduce the wear and tear on your feet and legs and helps prevent common running injuries.
Pull out the insole that came in your shoe, and place it on top of Dr. Scholl’s® insole with the heels lined up and fabric side facing up on both.
With a pen, trace along the toe area of your original insole to mark a line onto the Dr. Scholl’s® insole. Then trim the toe area along the line.
Slip Dr. Scholl’s® running shoe insoles into your sneakers with fabric facing up.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear