We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Running Insoles specifically for runners to help prevent pain from runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis. They have Triple Zone Protection to reduce shock by 40% and help reduce wear and tear on your legs.
Prevents pain from three common running injuries
- Helps relieve and prevent the pain from 3 common running injuries:
- Runner’s knee
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Reduces shock and helps reduce wear and tear on your feet and legs
- Designed for running shoes and sneakers
Designed ForAthletic Shoes and Sneakers
Men's 7.5-10, Men's 10.5-14, Women's 5.5-9
- 1. Ball of Foot
Padding improves cushioning and distributes pressure through push-off
- 2. Arch
Reinforced arch support improves transition of weight from landing to push-off
- 3. Heel
Deep heel cup absorbs impact with every step
- As you run, the foot can be subject to the shock of 2-3 times your body weight with every step. Over time, this repetitive impact can cause painful injuries like runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Running Insoles reduce shock, which helps reduce the wear and tear on your feet and legs and helps prevent common running injuries.
Pull out the insole that came in your shoe, and place it on top of Dr. Scholl’s® insole with the heels lined up and fabric side facing up on both.
With a pen, trace along the toe area of your original insole to mark a line onto the Dr. Scholl’s® insole. Then trim the toe area along the line.
Slip Dr. Scholl’s® running shoe insoles into your sneakers with fabric facing up.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear