Massaging Gel® Ultra Thin Insoles
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Massaging Gel® Ultra Thin Insoles especially for people whose feet and legs experience discomfort and fatigue at work or during other activities while wearing dress shoes. Built with an ultra thin layer of Massaging Gel® brand material, so you can feel more comfortable and energized all-day, even in your slimmer shoes.
All-day comfort even in dress shoes
- Massaging Gel® Ultra Thin insoles are over 30% thinner in the toe for comfort in dress shoes
- Provides all-day comfort that keeps you feeling more energized
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs
- Allows you to stay on your feet longer
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Men's Dress Shoes
Men's 8-13, Women's 6-10
- 1. Over 30% thinner in the toe
Than regular Massaging Gel® insoles to fit even in dress shoes without feeling tight. Designed for the tightest part of your shoe.
- 2. Designed with Massaging Gel® technology
To double the comfort for those with foot discomfort
- When you wear dress shoes all day, the muscles in your feet and legs can become fatigued from supporting your body. This can leave you with tired, achy feet and could slow you down.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Ultra Thin Insoles have an ultra-thin forefoot designed to fit in dress shoes without feeling tight, and provide support and cushioning which helps reduce muscle fatigue. This helps you feel more energized throughout the day.
Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – Take them out first.
Place the ultra thin insoles into your shoes to test for size.
If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Insert insole into shoe gel-side down.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear