Massaging Gel® Ultra Thin Insoles
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Massaging Gel® Ultra Thin Insoles especially for people whose feet and legs experience discomfort and fatigue at work or during other activities while wearing dress shoes.
- 40% thinner in the toe compared to regular Massaging Gel® insoles to fit in dress shoes without feeling tight
- Provides all-day comfort that keeps you feeling more energized
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs so you can stay on your feet longer
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Men's Dress Shoes
- 1. Ultra Thin Forefoot
Thinner cushioning in the forefoot to fit in the tightest part of your shoe
- 2. Massaging Gel® Waves
Act like tiny springs to cushion your feet for all-day comfort
- 3. Heel And Arch Support
With firmer gel around the heel and arch to provide comfortable support
- When you wear dress shoes all day, the muscles in your feet and legs can become fatigued from supporting your body. This can leave you with tired, achy feet and could slow you down.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Ultra Thin Insoles have an ultra-thin forefoot designed to fit in dress shoes without feeling tight, and provide support and cushioning which helps reduce muscle fatigue. This helps you feel more energized throughout the day.
Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – Take them out first.
Place the ultra thin insoles into your shoes to test for size.
If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Insert insole into shoe gel-side down.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear