Memory Fit® Insoles
- They provide energizing support with Massaging Gel® Advanced technology plus custom cushioning memory foam
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs so you can stay on your feet longer
- Provides all-day comfort that keeps you feeling energized
- Memory foam conforms to your foot for greater softness and comfort
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
- 1. Ultra-soft memory foam
Conforms to the unique shape of your foot for greater softness and comfort
- 2. Responsive-Wave Cushioning™
Massaging Gel® Advanced multi-layer waves absorb shock and provide cushioning for all-day comfort
- 3. Heel and arch support
With firmer gel around the heel and arch to provide comfortable support
- 4. Cooling vents
Keep feet cool and dry
- When you’re on your feet all day, the muscles in your feet and legs can become fatigued from working to support your body. This can leave you with tired, achy feet and legs and could slow you down.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort and Energy Memory Fit® Insoles with Massaging Gel® Advanced technology have memory foam cushioning, and provide support to help reduce muscle fatigue. This helps make you feel more energized throughout the day.
Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – TAKE THEM OUT FIRST.
Place insole into shoes to test for size.
If needed, trim along the outline (on top of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Insert insole into shoe GEL SIDE DOWN.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear