Stimulating Step® Insoles
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Stimulating Step® Insoles for people whose feet and legs experience discomfort and fatigue during the day and want extra massaging action with every step.
- Built with stimulating nodes & comfort pads to stimulate key pressure points on the bottom of your feet
- Built with Massaging Gel® technology for superior, all-day comfort that keeps you feeling more energized
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs so you can stay on your feet longer
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
- 1. Raised Nodes & Comfort Pads
Stimulate and massage key pressure areas of your foot with every step
- 2. Massaging Gel® Waves
Ultra soft and bouncy gel waves to cushion feet all day long
- 3. Heel And Arch Support
With firmer gel around the heel and arch to provide comfortable support
- When you are on your feet all day, the muscles in your feet and legs can become fatigued from supporting your body. This can leave you with tired, achy feet and could slow you down.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Stimulating Step® Insoles provide support and cushioning which helps reduce muscle fatigue, with nodes & comfort pads that stimulate key pressure points on the bottom of your foot for extra massaging action. This helps you feel more energized throughout the day.
Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – Take them out first.
Place the Stimulating Step insoles into your shoes to test for size.
If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Insert insole into shoe gel-side down.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear