We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Tri-Comfort® Insoles especially for people whose feet experience discomfort during the day.
- Designed to provide comfort for the heel, arch and ball of foot
- Provides cushioning and support without crowding your toes
- FlexiSpring® Arch Support provides customized support that works with your foot to respond to your unique movements
- 3/4 foot length design fits easily in shoes and doesn’t crowd toes
- 1. Targeted Cushioning
Reduce impact in ball of foot with every step to provide all-day comfort
- 2. Slim Design
3/4 length and slim profile fits easily in shoes and doesn’t crowd toes
- 3. Flexispring® Arch Support
Works with your foot to respond to your unique movements
- When you are on your feet all day, your feet can experience discomfort, especially in the heel, arch and ball of foot.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort Tri-Comfort® Insoles provide cushioning and support in these key areas to reduce the impact of walking, which can help you feel more comfortable during the day.
Place the Tri-Comfort Insoles in your shoes.
The insole labeled “L” goes in your left shoe and the insole labeled “R” goes in your right shoe.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear
Shop Related Products
$59.95 – $65.95
Custom Fit® Orthotics5-in-1 solution for immediate, all-day relief of 5 lower body pains$16.99
Women’s Extra Support OrthoticsLower back pain relief all-day, every day for plus-size women$12.99
Work InsolesExtra shock absorption and cushioning for all-day comfort on your feet$15.99
Orthotics For Arch PainImmediate, all-day relief from arch pain$18.99
Sport InsolesAbsorbs shock and helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet & legs$16.99
Extra Support InsolesReinforced arch support for big and tall men$16.99
Orthotics For Heavy Duty SupportRelief of foot & leg fatigue and lower back pain for men over 200 lbs$14.99
Soft Cushioning Insoles For Casual & Fashion SneakersSuperior all-day comfort that keeps you feeling energized
Still Not Sure What You Need?
Ask Dr. Scholl’s