- Ill-fitting shoes can cause painful pressure and blisters on your feet.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Moleskin Plus Padding has soft padding to protect the foot and help prevent blisters.
Moleskin Plus Padding Strips
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Moleskin Plus Padding specifically for people who experience painful shoe pressure on multiple areas of their feet. The soft cotton flannel padding protects and cushions any part of the foot and helps prevent blisters.
Provides all-day pain relief
- Protects any part of foot from shoe friction
- Thin design conforms to the foot and fits in all shoes
- Designed to stay on all day
- Large size to help cover more area on the foot
- Can be cut to any size
- 3 strips, 4 5/8″ x 3 3/8″
Warning: If you have diabetes, poor blood circulation or fragile skin, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.
Bathe feet and dry thoroughly.
Cut Dr. Scholl’s® Moleskin Plus Padding to desired size & shape with scissors, then remove backing & apply to affected area. Do not place directly over blister or broken skin.
For blisters or broken skin – cut a piece of padded Moleskin to fit surrounding area.