- Ill-fitting shoes can cause painful pressure and blisters on your feet.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Moleskin Plus Padding has soft padding to protect the foot and help prevent blisters.
Moleskin Plus Padding Strips
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Moleskin Plus Padding specifically for people who experience painful shoe pressure on multiple areas of their feet and need thin, flexible cushioning for tighter shoes.
- Soft cotton flannel padding protects and cushions any part of the foot from shoe friction, for all-day pain relief
- Helps prevent blisters
- Thin design conforms to the foot and fits in all shoes
- Large size strips can help cover more areas on the foot, but it can be cut to any size
- Designed to stay on all day
- 3 strips, 4 5/8″ x 3 3/8″
Warning: If you have diabetes, poor blood circulation or fragile skin, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.
Bathe feet and dry thoroughly.
Cut Dr. Scholl’s® Moleskin Plus Padding to desired size & shape with scissors, then remove backing & apply to affected area. Do not place directly over blister or broken skin.
For blisters or broken skin – cut a piece of padded Moleskin to fit surrounding area.