- A bunion is a painful enlargement caused by swelling of the big toe joint. Heredity, poorly fitting shoes, and abnormal motion of the feet are some major causes of bunions.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Bunion Cushions with DURAGEL® technology delivers all-day bunion pain relief by shielding bunions from shoe friction and shoe pressure.
Bunion Cushions With Duragel® Technology
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Bunion Cushions with DURAGEL® technology specifically for people who have painful bunions, and want discreet cushioning. Advanced DURAGEL® technology is thin and flexible and provides all-day cushioning that protects bunions from shoe friction and shoe pressure – for cushioning pain relief that lasts.
All-day cushioning pain relief from bunions
- Made with DURAGEL® technology: thin, flexible and nearly invisible cushions
- Protects from shoe friction and pressure
- Fits easily into any shoe
- 5 treatment cushions
Remove backing film marked “Step 1” and place center (adhesive side down) over bunion.
Remove backing film marked “Step 2”, remove blue tab and firmly smooth down adhesive edge to skin.
Replace when strip begins to loosen.
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.