- A callus is caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Calluses on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
- Dr. Scholl’s® Extra Thick Callus Removers use medicated discs to safely remove foot calluses, and extra thick cushions protect calluses from painful shoe pressure and friction.
Extra Thick Callus Removers
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Extra Thick Callus Removers specifically for people who have painful calluses on their feet.
- Maximum strength medicated discs safely remove calluses (when used as directed)
- Helps soften hard calluses
- Extra soft and thick cushions protect calluses from painful shoe pressure and friction
- Designed to stay on all day
- 4 cushions, 4 medicated discs
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your doctor or podiatrist before use.
Salicylic acid 40% (Callus remover)
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly. Then, cut medicated disc to fit callus If necessary.
Apply medicated disc with sticky side adhering to skin.
Cover medicated disc with enclosed cushion. After 48 hours, remove medicated disc.
May soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal.
Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed).