- Corns and calluses are caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. Corns and calluses on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
- Dr. Scholl’s® Liquid Corn/Callus Remover helps remove corns and calluses and the soft cushions provide protection against shoe pressure and friction to relieve pain.
Liquid Corn/Callus Remover
- Removes corns and calluses fast
- Maximum strength medicated liquid (Salicylic Acid) removes corns and calluses safely and effectively
- Cushions relieve painful shoe pressure and friction to provide immediate and all-day pain relief
- 1/3 fl oz (9.8ml) liquid corn/callus remover
- 3 cushions
Warning: Do not use if you have diabetes, poor blood circulation, irritated/infected/reddened skin.
Salicylic acid 17% w/w (Corn and callus remover)
castor oil, ethyl lactate, flexible collodion, polybutene. (Contains alcohol 18% v/v and ether 53% v/v from flexible collodion.)
Detailed instructions available inside the package. Repeat corn and callus treatment once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed.)
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly. Then use the applicator to apply the liquid corn and callus remover one drop at a time, sufficiently covering each corn/callus.
Let dry. May soak corn/callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal.
Protective patch may be used to cushion corn/callus during treatment.