- Ingrown toenails are a painful condition in which the edge of the toenail grows into the skin of the toe, or the skin of the side of the toe grows over the toenail.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever uses medicated gel to soften the nail for easier trimming, and a foam ring and bandage to protect and cushion the affected area.
Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever
We specifically formulated Dr. Scholl’s® Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever for people who experience pain from ingrown toenails. The medicated gel softens the nail for easier trimming, while a foam ring and bandage protect and cushion the affected area.
*Among OTC Products
Only treatment proven to relieve ingrown toenail pain
- Specifically created for treating ingrown toenails
- Medicated gel softens nails
- Cushions and protects affected areas
- Discomfort relieving gel Net. Wt. 8.5g (0.3 oz.)
- 12 retainer ring cushions
- 12 protection bandages
*among OTC products
Sodium sulfide 1% (Ingrown toenail reliever)
edetate disodium, hydroxyethyl cellulose, potassium acetate, water
Adults and children 12 years and over: Repeat ingrown toenail treatment twice daily (morning and night) for up to 7 days until pain and discomfort are relieved or until the nail can be lifted out of the nail groove and easily trimmed.
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly. Then place retainer ring on toe with slot over the area where the ingrown nail and the skin meet. Smooth ring down firmly.
Cut open tip of tube on score mark. Apply enough gel product to fill the slot in the ring. Immediately replace cap on tube.
Place round center section of bandage directly over the gel-filled ring to seal the gel in place. Smooth ends of bandage strip around toes.
Children under 12 years ask a doctor before using this or any other ingrown toenail home treatment.