- With each step you take, your foot strikes the ground, generating jarring shock that travels up your leg and aggravates the osteoarthritic joints.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Arthritis Pain with Shock Guard® Technology have a stabilizing design that helps reduce stress on joints, and immediately treats osteoarthritis pain at its source for relief all day, every day.
Orthotics For Arthritis Pain
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Arthritis Pain for people who suffer from osteoarthritis pain in the feet, knees and hips.
- Clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief from osteoarthritis pain in the feet, knees and hips
- Shock Guard® technology absorbs pain-inducing shock that can aggravate sensitive arthritis joints
- Stabilizing design keeps your feet in place and helps reduce stress on the joints in your feet, knees and hips
- 3/4 foot length design ensures the inserts will fit in most shoes, no trimming required
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
Men's 8-12, Women's 6-10
- 1. Reduces impact with every step
- 2. Immediately helps to absorb pain-inducing shock at its source
- 3. Stabilizing design keeps your foot in place and helps reduce stress on joints
Wipe inside of shoes clean to ensure these 3/4 foot length inserts will adhere well.
Identify the left and right inserts with the “Left” and “Right” under the inserts. Insert left orthotic into left shoe with Dr. Scholl’s® logo side down, on top of any existing shoe insole.
Ensure the heel of the insert is aligned with the back of the shoe. Repeat with right orthotic and right shoe.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.