- Heel pain can occur for many reasons, whether it’s heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, or general overuse. All of these causes can be aggravated by the impact of each step.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Heel provide a combination of cushioning and arch support to protect from the jarring shock of each step.
Orthotics For Heel Pain
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Heel Pain specifically for people who suffer from heel pain, including pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. They have Shock Guard® Technology to treat pain at the source, so you can feel immediate and all-day relief.
Immediate, all-day relief from heel pain:
- Shock Guard® technology to protect heel from impact
- Provides immediate and all-day relief
- Treats pain at the source
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
Men's 8-12, Women's 5-12
- 1. Reduces impact at every step
- 2. Immediately helps relieve pain-inducing shock at its source
- 3. Supportive Heel Cup complements heel’s natural padding
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.