- With each step you take, your foot strikes the ground and sends a jarring shock up your leg, resulting in pain and wear and tear on your knees.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Orthotics for Knee Pain immediately treats your pain at its source to relieve and prevent pain all day, every day, so you can take more steps with less knee pain.
Orthotics for Knee Pain
- Clinically proven to relieve the top 3 sources of knee pain all day: Runner’s Knee Pain, Osteoarthritis Pain and General Knee Pain
- Built with Shock Guard® technology to absorb pain-inducing shock at its source and prevent it from traveling up your leg
- Helps protect the knee cartilage and knee meniscus from shock and stress
- Helps transition weight and distribute pressure to reduce the impact of each step
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
Men's 8-14, Women's 5.5-9
- 1. Shock Guard® Technology
Absorbs pain-inducing shock in the heel to prevent it from traveling up the leg with every step
- 2. Deep heel cup and arch support
Stabilizes the heel to prevent stress, strain and shock that can cause knee pain
- 3. Reinforced padding
In the arch and ball-of-foot helps transition weight and distribute pressure
The insoles that came in your shoes are probably removable – TAKE THEM OUT FIRST.
Place orthotic into shoe, FABRIC SIDE UP, to test for size. If needed, trim the orthotic along the outline (on bottom of orthotic near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Ensure that orthotic lays flat against bottom of your shoe, especially in the toe area. If it doesn’t fit without bunching, continue to trim as needed.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.