Orthotics For Plantar Fasciitis
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis specifically for people who suffer pain from plantar fasciitis in the heel.
- Clinically proven to relieve and prevent the all-day pain from plantar fasciitis
- Reinforced arch support helps stabilize the plantar fascia and prevents it from stretching further
- Shock absorbing heel cushion helps protect the sensitive heel area
- Reduces occurrence of morning Plantar Fasciitis pain
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
- 1. Full-Length Cushioning
Distributes foot pressure to reduce the impact of each step
- 2. Reinforced Arch Support
Needed to stabilize the plantar fascia and prevent it from stretching further and causing additional injury
- 3. Shock Guard® Technology
Absorbs pain-inducing shock in the heel and helps protect the sensitive heel area caused by plantar fasciitis
- 4. Heel Protection
Properly contoured heel cup design provides effective cradling and protection of the heel
- Plantar fasciitis occurs when the band of tissue along the underside of your foot, called the plantar fascia, is overstretched and aggravates the attachment at the heel bone. This can cause pain with every step you take.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis provide dual-action relief by treating the source of your pain. The insoles cushion and protect your foot from the aggravating shock of each step, and support your arch to prevent the plantar fascia from stretching further so it can heal.
Replace orthotics every (6) months or at first signs of wear.