Orthotics For Plantar Fasciitis
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis specifically for people who suffer pain from plantar fasciitis in the heel. The underlying Shock Guard® Technology provides immediate and all-day relief of pain from plantar fasciitis and can help reduce the occurrence of morning plantar fasciitis pain.
Clinically proven to relieve and prevent the all-day pain from plantar fasciitis
- Reinforced arch + shock absorbing heel cushion
- Reduces occurrence of morning Plantar Fasciitis pain
- Treats heel pain at the source and helps prevent it from coming back
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
Men's 8-13, Women's 6-10
- 1. Full-Length Insole cushions and supports theentire foot
- 2. Reduces impact at every step
- 3. Immediately helps relieve pain-inducing shock at its source
- Plantar fasciitis occurs when the band of tissue along the underside of your foot, called the plantar fascia, is overstretched and aggravates the attachment at the heel bone. This can cause pain with every step you take.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis provide dual-action relief by treating the source of your pain. The insoles cushion and protect your foot from the aggravating shock of each step, and support your arch to prevent the plantar fascia from stretching further so it can heal.
Replace orthotics every (6) months or at first signs of wear.