Ball of Foot Cushions For High Heels
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Ball of Foot Cushions for High Heels specifically for women who experience ball of foot pain when wearing heels.
- Relieves and prevents ball of foot pain from high heels so you can wear the shoes you love all day or all night
- Soft gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock for all-day comfort
- Discreet cushions stay firmly in place and fit in even the tightest high heels
- Prevents toe scrunch and prevents feet from sliding forward
Designed ForWomen's High Heels and Pumps
One Size Fits All
1. Stays firmly in place
2. Fits comfortably in high heels and any women’s shoes
3. Removable without damaging shoes
- When wearing high heels, the body’s center of gravity is tilted forward, adding pressure to the ball of foot.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Ball of Foot Cushions for High Heels easily adhere to your shoe to create a cushioning, protective barrier between your shoe and the ball of your foot. This helps absorb shock, and makes shoes more comfortable.
Wipe inside of shoes clean.
Remove plastic backing and place ball of foot cushions in the forefront of shoes, with straight edge below toes, gel waves down.
Replace cushions after six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.