- Your casual sneakers may be fun to wear, but most likely provide little support for your feet and body. Without proper arch support and heel cushioning, your feet not only take a beating, but you put unnecessary stress and strain on your knees, back and lower body.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Soft Cushioning Insoles for Casual & Fashion Sneakers provide targeted support and cushioning where you need it most, immediately eliminating foot discomfort, so you can wear your shoes longer.
Soft Cushioning Insoles For Casual & Fashion Sneakers
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Soft Cushioning Insoles for Casual & Fashion Sneakers specifically for women who want to feel more comfortable when wearing casual sneakers. These super-soft foam insoles provide full-length comfort and support from heel to toe.
Superior all-day comfort that keeps you feeling energized
- Superior comfort so you can wear your shoes longer
- New Cushion Flex technology flexes with every step for superior arch support
- Heel cupping absorbs shock and keeps heel in place
- Wide ball-of-foot design cushions entire area to relieve pressure
- Sleek, slim design won’t crowd toes or make shoes feel tight
- Super-soft top cloth keeps feet cool and dry
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Women's Flats and Boots
- 1. Wide ball-of-foot design cushions to relieve pressure
- 2. New Cushion Flex technology flexes with every step for superior arch support
- 3. Heel cupping absorbs shock and keeps heel in place
Your shoe’s current insoles are probably removable – take them out first.
Place insole into shoe to test for size; trim, if needed, using your casual sneaker insole as a guide.
Line up heel of insole with back of casual sneaker.
Replace insoles after six (6) months or after the first signs of wear.