Soft Cushioning Insoles For Casual & Fashion Sneakers
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Soft Cushioning Insoles for Casual & Fashion Sneakers specifically for women who want to feel more comfortable when wearing casual sneakers.
- Superior all-day comfort and support from heel to toe so you can wear your shoes longer
- New Cushion Flex technology flexes with every step for superior arch support
- Super-soft top cloth keeps feet cool and dry
- Sleek, slim design won’t crowd toes or make shoes feel tight
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Women's Flats and Boots
- 1. Ball Of Foot
Wide design cushions entire area to relieve pressure
- 2. Cushion Flex Technology
Works dynamically with your feet, flexing with each step to provide arch support
- 3. Heel
Cupping to provide support & keep heel in place
- 4. Super-Soft Top Cloth
Keeps feet cool & dry
- 5. Sleek, Slim Design
Won’t make shoes feel tight or crowd toes
- Your casual sneakers may be fun to wear, but most likely provide little support for your feet and body. Without proper arch support and heel cushioning, your feet not only take a beating, but you put unnecessary stress and strain on your knees, back and lower body.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Soft Cushioning Insoles for Casual & Fashion Sneakers provide targeted support and cushioning where you need it most, immediately eliminating foot discomfort, so you can wear your shoes longer.
Your shoe’s current insoles are probably removable – take them out first.
Place insole into shoe to test for size; trim, if needed, using your casual sneaker insole as a guide.
Line up heel of insole with back of casual sneaker.
Replace insoles after six (6) months or after the first signs of wear.