We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Sport Insoles for people who participate in a range of athletic activities where they experience muscle fatigue in the feet and legs. Designed with Massaging Gel® Advanced technology, which helps reduce stress on your lower body joints and keeps you on your feet longer.
Absorbs shock and helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet & legs
- Massaging Gel® Advanced technology with flexible arch and lateral support to provide motion control for stopping and cutting
- Athlete-tested across a range of athletic activities including court sports and workouts
- Cushions feet and absorbs shock
- Reduces stress on your lower body joints
- Stay on your feet longer
Designed ForAthletic Shoes and Sneakers
Men's 8-14, Women's 6-10
- 1. Responsive-Wave Cushioning™
Massaging Gel® Advanced multi-layer waves absorb shock in the heel and forefoot
- 2. Activperform™ technology
Flexible arch and lateral support to provide motion control for stopping and cutting
- 3. Rugged construction
To withstand the impact and forces exerted on your feet during sports
- During most athletic activities, the feet and legs are subject to a range of different physical motions and shock, and without the right support this can lead to muscle fatigue.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Sport Insoles use Massaging Gel® Advanced technology to cushion feet, absorb shock and support the arch of the foot for increased motion control and stability.
Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable—TAKE THEM OUT FIRST.
Place insole into shoe to test for size.
If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Insert insole into your workout or running shoes, GEL SIDE DOWN.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear