- 1. Massaging Gel® Waves
Act like tiny springs to absorb shock and cushion feet all day long
- 2. Soft Gel Walls
Provide superior heel cradling and protection and prevent rubbing and slipping in shoes
Massaging Gel® Heel Cups
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Massaging Gel® Heel Cups especially for people who experience heel pain or discomfort and want extra cushioning.
- Relieves heel pain and keeps you feeling more energized
- Built with Massaging Gel® technology for superior cushioning and all-day shock absorption
- Soft gel walls cradle and protect heels and help prevent rubbing and slipping in shoes
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Men's Dress Shoes Work Boots and Shoes Athletic Shoes and Sneakers Women's Flats and Boots
- You tend to walk very hard on your heels. As a result, you put pressure on the bottom and the sides of your heels, causing rubbing, friction and heel pain at the end of the day
- Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel® Heel Cups provide support that surrounds your heels to secure your heels in your shoes with a layer of cushioning to absorb shock including from working on hard surfaces, which helps reduce muscle fatigue, tired, achy feet and heel pain. Using the heel cups also raises your heel slightly which helps to reduce the pressure on your heels, allowing you to walk more easily and feel more energized at the end of the day.
Separate the gel heel cups and remove both pieces of clear film
Place heel cup against inside back of shoe with gel waves facing down
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear