- 1. Toe attachment
Secures the metatarsal pad against your foot and keeps it in place
- 2. Silicone construction
Allows pad to easily conform to your ball-of-foot
- 3. Cushioning
Distributes pressure with every step and prevents impact from aggravating the ball-of-foot area
- 4. Reusable pads
Fits in all shoes for all-day wear
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Metatarsal Pads for people who suffer from metatarsalgia in the tender ball-of-foot area.
- Relieves stress on sensitive metatarsals by distributing pressure with every step
- Gel cushioning absorbs shock and prevents impact from aggravating the ball-of-foot area
- Toe attachment secures the metatarsal pad against your foot and keeps it in place all day
- Silicone construction allows the pad to easily conform to your ball-of-foot
- Reusable pads fit in all shoes
- Metatarsalgia occurs when uneven pressure on areas of the metatarsals aggravates the bones in the ball-of-foot or the nerves lying in between the metatarsal bones.
- Dr. Scholl’s Metatarsal Pads are designed with gel that cushions and absorbs shock with each step, reducing pressure on the ball-of-foot area when walking.
Separate cushions marked “L” left foot and “R” right foot, remove plastic backing from pads.
Place loop over second toe with the textured side of cushion touching the ball-of-foot.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.