- Metatarsalgia occurs when uneven pressure on areas of the metatarsals aggravates the bones in the ball-of-foot or the nerves lying in between the metatarsal bones.
- Dr. Scholl’s Metatarsal Pads are designed with gel that cushions and absorbs shock with each step, reducing pressure on the ball-of-foot area when walking.
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Metatarsal Pads for people who suffer from metatarsalgia in the tender ball-of-foot area. Made with gel cushions that absorb shock with each step, reducing pressure on the area when walking.
Relieves stress on sensitive metatarsals
- Absorbs shock at the ball-of-foot area
- Distributes pressure with every step
- Prevents impact from aggravating the ball-of-foot area
- Reusable pads fit in all shoes for all-day wear
- Toe attachment secures the metatarsal pad against your foot and keeps it in place
- Silicone construction allows the pad to easily conform to your ball-of-foot
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Men's Dress Shoes Work Boots and Shoes Athletic Shoes and Sneakers Women's Flats and Boots
One Size Fits All
- 1. Cushioning
Distributes pressure with every step and prevents impact from aggravating the ball-of-foot area
- 2. Reusable pads
Fit in all shoes for all-day wear
- 3. Toe attachment
Secures the metatarsal pad against your foot and keeps it in place
- 4. Silicone construction
Allows pad to easily conform to your ball-of-foot
Separate cushions marked “L” left foot and “R” right foot, remove plastic backing from pads.
Place loop over second toe with the textured side of cushion touching the ball-of-foot.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.