- Lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue can be triggered from the everyday pounding your feet take during daily activities such as standing and walking. This can be particularly true for plus-size women.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Women’s Extra Support Orthotics with Shock Guard® and Arch Guard® technology are designed to provide extra-sturdy support, distribute weight and lighten the impact of every step.
Women’s Extra Support Orthotics
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Extra Support Orthotics for plus-size women who suffer from lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on their feet. The insoles are reinforced with extra-study support and Shock Guard® and Arch Guard® technology to better distribute weight and lessen the jarring impact of every step.
Lower back pain relief all-day, every day for plus-size women
- Relieves lower back pain from being on your feet
- Reduces foot & leg fatigue
- Designed with extra support
- Arch Guard® & Shock Guard® offer sturdy support, distribute weight and lighten the impact of every step
- Deep heel cup provides stability
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes Athletic Shoes and Sneakers
- 1. Reduces impact with every step to relieve lower back pain.
- 2. Arch Guard® Technology
reinforced with extra support to help reduce foot and leg fatigue.
- 3. Deep heel cup provides added stablity.
Your shoes’ insoles are probably removable. Take them out first. Place insole into shoe to test for size.
If needed, trim along the outline (on the bottom of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Insert insole into she with fabric side up.
Replace your insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.