- Wearing shoes that are tight or that do not fit properly can create friction and rubbing on sensitive areas of your heel, which can be painful or cause blisters.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Gel Heel Liners easily adhere to your shoe to create a cushioning, protective barrier between your shoe and the skin of your heel. This helps reduce friction and makes shoes more comfortable.
Gel Heel Liners
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Gel Heel Liners specifically for women with uncomfortable rubbing at their heels. These heel liners help prevent shoe rubbing and slipping to make any shoe all-day wearable.
Helps prevent shoe rubbing & slipping
- Makes any shoe all-day wearable
- Provides hidden comfort, cushioning, and protection
- Removable without damage to shoes
Designed ForWomen's Flats and Boots Women's High Heels and Pumps
- 1. Helps prevent shoe rubbing and slipping
- 2. Fits comfortably around heels to improve shoe fit
- 3. Discreet and stays firmly in place
- 4. Removable without damaging shoes
Wipe inside of shoe clean; remove plastic backing from the heel liners.
With heel liner curving down, press firmly into shoe where heel rubbing occurs.
Replace heel liners for shoes after 6 months or at the first signs of wear.