Hidden Arch Support For Flats
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Hidden Arch Support for Flats specifically for women who experience pain in the arches of their feet as a result of wearing flats. These discreet supports stay hidden in your shoe and provide superior support to help prevent arch pain.
Helps prevent arch pain in flats
- Soft gel comfortably supports arch
- Won’t crowd feet in shoes
- Stays firmly in place
Designed ForWomen's Flats and Boots
One Size Fits All
- 1. Fits comfortably in flats and any women’s shoes
- 2. Removable without damaging shoes
- Arch pain can result from stress on the arch joints, which may be associated with flat, weak, fallen or high arches, and may be aggravated by wearing flats, which often have little arch support.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Stylish Step® Support for Flats provide discreet, comfortable and superior support to help prevent arch pain.
Wipe inside of shoes clean.
Remove plastic backing and place inserts in the arch area, line the thicker area up with the inner part of shoe.
Reposition as needed so support fits under natural arch of foot.
Replace arch support inserts after six (6) months or after first signs of wear.