Out of stock
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Air-Pillo® Insoles especially for people whose feet experience discomfort during the day.
Contains natural rubber latex
- Two layers of foam deliver ultra-soft cushioning and lasting comfort
- Shock-absorbing foam bounces back time after time
- Bottom layer of Sure Grip® Foam stays in place with less wrinkling and bunching
- Fits virtually any shoe
- 1. Soft Top Layer
Soft cushioning foam provides long-lasting comfort
- 2. Cool Vents®
Keep feet cool, dry and comfortable
- 3. Shock-Absorbing Bottom Layer®
Shock-absorbing foam bounces back time after time and Sure Grip Foam® ensures bottom layer stays in place with less wrinkling and bunching
- When you are on your feet all day, your feet can experience discomfort.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort Air-Pillo® Insoles provide a double layer of cushioning and support to help relieve discomfort.
Place the soft, cushioning insoles in your shoes with fabric side up.
If needed, trim with sharp scissors, following instructions on enclosed trim card.
Replace every six (6) months or at first signs of wear