- When you’re on your feet all day, the muscles in your feet and legs can become fatigued from supporting your body. This can leave you with tired, achy feet and legs and could slow you down. This problem can be particularly accentuated for big and tall men.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Extra Support Insoles provide extra support and cushioning which helps reduce muscle fatigue in big & tall men. This helps you feel more energized throughout the day.
Extra Support Insoles
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Extra Support Insoles especially for big and tall men, whose feet and legs experience discomfort and fatigue from work and other activities. Built with Massaging Gel® Advanced technology and reinforced arch support, these insoles can help you feel more comfortable and energized all-day.
Reinforced arch support for big & tall men
- Massaging Gel® Advanced technology plus superior shock absorption
- Provides all-day comfort that keeps you feeling more energized
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs
- Allows you to stay on your feet longer
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
- 1. Responsive-Wave Cushioning™
Massaging Gel® Advanced multi-layer waves absorb shock and provide cushioning for all-day comfort
- 2. Reinforced heel & arch
Provide extra support and distribute weight
- 3. Midsole support
Unique U-shape design helps absorb stress caused by a heavier weight
Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – TAKE THEM OUT FIRST.
Place insole into shoe to test for size.
If needed, trim along the outline (on top of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Insert insole into shoe GEL SIDE DOWN.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear