We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Work Insoles especially for people who work on hard surfaces and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs. Built with Massaging Gel® Advanced technology and extra cushioning to provide all-day comfort, our shock absorbing insoles help you stay more energized while you work.
All-day shock absorption
- Massaging Gel® Advanced technology plus extra cushioning to work in demanding environments such as hard surfaces
- Provides all-day comfort that keeps you feeling more energized
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs
- Allows you to stay on your feet longer
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
Men's 8-14, Women's 6-10
- 1. Responsive-Wave Cushioning™
Massaging Gel® Advanced multi-layer waves in the heel and arch provide all-day shock absorptionand cushioning where you need it most
- 2. Reinforced arch support
Reinforced construction and side support help support arch as you move through your stride
- 3. Cooling vents
Keep feet cool and dry on the job
- 4. Extra forefoot cushioning
To protect the sensitive ball of foot
- When you work on your feet all day, the muscles in your feet and legs can become fatigued from supporting your body and from the shock of walking on hard surfaces. This can leave you with tired, achy feet and legs and could slow you down.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort & Energy Work Insoles provide support and an extra layer of cushioning to absorb shock from working on hard surfaces, which helps reduce muscle fatigue. This helps you feel more energized throughout the day.
Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – TAKE THEM OUT FIRST.
Place insole into shoe to test for size.
If needed, trim along the outline (on top of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Insert insole into shoe GEL SIDE DOWN.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear