Orthotics For Sore Soles
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Sore Soles specifically for people who have painful, sore feet from being on them all day.
- Provides Immediate and all-day relief of painful sore feet
- Stimulating nodules massage your feet all day
- Treats pain at the source
Designed ForCasual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
- 1. Stimulating Nodules
Provides extra massaging action to invigorate your feet all day
- 2. Full Length Cushioning
Distributes foot pressure to reduce aggravation of the muscles, tendons, and ligaments supporting the bones of your feet
- 3. Shock Guard® Technology
Absorbs pain-inducing shock at the heel to prevent it from traveling up your leg with every step
- Your feet can take a pounding while walking and standing as part of your daily activities, leaving you with painful, sore feet.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Sore Soles with Shock Guard® technology are designed for people with sore soles caused by being on their feet.
If needed, trim along the outline (on the underside of the orthotic) that matches your shoe size.
Insert orthotics into shoes with fabric side up.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.